Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
RAMIL T. BATIN, MIT
- To produce competent graduates with the theoretical and practical skills that will enhance their efficiency and effectiveness as computer science professional;
- To train students for careers in computing science, information technology and computer education;
- To develop cognitive capabilities relating to specific task and practical skills specific to Computer Science;
- To develop and promote to students the code of ethics in the Information Technology profession; and
- To develop students to be socially and spiritually responsible and environmental friendly as to become better members of the society.