To produce quality human resources for global competitiveness.
Iloko: Mangpataud iti de-kalidad a naitao-an a rekursos para iti sangalubongan a pannakisalisal.
NLPSC is committed to educate diverse learners who will become responsible leaders in a culturally-oriented community through affordable and quality education in harmony with technology-based instruction, research and extension.
Iloko: Ikari ti NLPSC a sursuruan dagiti agad-adal nga agbalin a responsable a mangidaulo iti komunidad babaen iti kabaelan a gun-oden ken de-kalidad nga edukasion a mainaig iti naiputan iti teknolohia nga instruksion, panagsukisok ken ekstension.
- Strengthen technology-based research capabilities.
- Impart efficient and effective public service through functional faculty and staff development programs.
- Reinforce responsive extension services.
- Innovate instruction for better educational performances and higher standards.
- Generate adequate resources through viable economic enterprise.
- Broader access to affordable and quality education.
- Enrich student holistic development.
- Tap positive linkages for a better and stronger partnership to stakeholders.
- Heighten physical development programs.
- Goal-oriented (Pokus iti banag a tuntun-oyen)
- We are guided by a clear purpose to fulfill the covenant we entered into and work hamoniously to strengthen one's relationship
- Responsible Governance (Manakman a panangidaulo)
We abide with the Consitution of the Republic of the Philippines and other pertinent government regulations in pursuit honesty, transparency, efficiency, and effective public service.
- Altruism (Kinaimbag iti pada a tao)
We set ourselves as model of sincerity and unselfishness to others.
- Commitment (Panangipateg ti obra)
We dedicate ourselves to transform our clientele to become competent in their chosen profession.
- Empowerment (Pannakapabileg dagiti tattao)
- We, the men and women in the college are vested to deliver quality service without any exchange.
- Synergy (Kinaalibtak)
We believe in and practice commitment to serve by developing intellectually and God-fearing leaders in the community.