Lanuza Leads the Accreditation Team
The NLPSC family received the ten AACCUP accreditors from the different regions of the country on November 21, 2018 at the lobby Administration Building.
In the opening program of the First Survey Visit for the accreditation of the three programs of the college – Bachelor of Science in Office Administration (BSOA), Bachelor of arts in English Language (ABEL) and Bachelor of Science in Criminology (BSCrim) the accreditors were introduced by their Overall Coordinator, Dr. Thelma T. Lanuza from Isabela State University. The accreditation team is composed of:
- Dr. Thelma T. Lanuza Isabela State University
- Dr. Jane Cabautan Isabela State University
- Dr. Nida T. Aggabao Isabela State University
- Dr. Miguel L. Aquino Isabela State University
- Dr. Ruth P. Aguilar Isabela State University
- Dr. Madelyn L. Monreal Sorsogon State University
- Dr. Gina L. Lacaben Mt. Province State Polytechnic College
- Dr. Modesto M. Maniable North West Samar State University
- Prof. Fely A. Akilith Mt. Province State Polytechnic College
- Dr. Fe s. Soriano Pangasinan State University
In her Statement of Purpose, Dr. Lanuza expressed her gratefulness for the warm and generous accommodation provided by NLPSC. She said that all throughout the accreditation, they shall check for accuracy, relevance, and completeness in all the documents and facilities of the three programs, interview stakeholders and personnel. And conduct ocular inspection to identify the areas of the three programs which need improvement. She also mentioned that AACCUP should be seen as a partner in the quest for the quality education. Hence, she expect support from everyone.
The accreditation of the three programs shall be from November 20 to November 22, 2018. (bos)