Bachelor of Elementary Education
Jaime G. Raras, Ed. D.
At the end of four years, the prospective elementary school teacher shall be able to:
- Equip students with mastery and pedagogical skills to enable them pass Licensure Examination for Teachers.
- Develop desired qualities of an effective teacher in the elementary level who is gender sensitive and environment conscious.
- Undertake research activities to improve quality instruction in the elementary.
- Disseminate research result to teachers and other concerned individuals and institutions.
- Provide relevant and innovative instructional materials for effective teaching.
- Conduct continuing non-formal education and other relevant extension activities for the improvement of life in the community.