College of Business Education
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
The BSBA Program aims to:
- Equip the students with critical and analytical thinking skills that enable them to internalize and put into practice the concepts, principles, and theories in the world of business;
- Inculcate in the minds of the students the vital role of business organizations in promoting social interaction in attaining economic sufficiency and stability;
- Provide students first-hand experiences of office work through practicum in order to experience the real world in the business profession;
- Produce graduates who will lead in the promotion and growth of business for social and economic development; and
- Instill research – orientedness among the students that enables them to solve problems and issues besetting the industry.
Bachelor of Science in Office Administration
The BSOA program aims to:
- Equip students with knowledge, skills, competencies, values, and attitudes that shall enable them to meet the demands of evolving global market in office administration;
- Develop students to exercise critical thinking through research, extension, and production;
- Inculcate in the students consciousness positive concept, values, and attitudes in job search and in the office world;
- To produce graduates who will excel and lead in the business world/in in the field of Office Administration;
- Provide students a first-hand experience of office works through practicum or on the-job-training.